Romance is in the air and it’s surely easy to find in one of Europe’s perfect settings. What could be better than old-world romance, luxurious service, rich culture and history, gourmet food, exquisite wines and that extraordinary feeling of being in love and on top of the world?
When you combine Euroevents’ wedding and honeymoon expertise with our extensive knowledge of Europe, you're on your way to a magnificent trip for two!
For almost a decade Euroevents has been getting you excellent deals on honeymoons, without compromising the individual attention and expert advice we pride ourselves on offering. Our personal trip coordinators will help you plan a chauffeur driven tour of the Porto wine valley complete with lunch in the vineyards and wine tasting in the best cellars the region offers. What about a private cruise with cocktails and snacks on board through inlets and coves on the Italian or French Riviera? Or a visit to a medieval village set in the gorgeous Tuscan landscape that brings you back in time and lets you feel like you're in a perfect Renaissance painting? How about a chocolate tasting tour in Switzerland with a private driver and guide? Can anything be more romantic than a champagne balloon ride over the castles of the Loire in France?
We believe it’s the special touches that make a big impact on your honeymoon experience. Thus, your personal trip coordinator will assist you in preparing something extraordinary. After an initial exchange of ideas and itineraries a complete trip based on your preferences will be custom designed for you and we will fine tune it until we have the honeymoon of your dreams.
Prior to departure a final hard copy itinerary is printed just for you and mailed to your home address along with brochures, train tickets, vouchers and jam packed with details on the best restaurants or informal family run bistros to the secret ice-cream parlors known only by locals. In short, you will have an insider's view of the places you are visiting because our staff has been to all the places they are sending you!
You will be guided every step of the way; we will provide you with helpful hints on tipping, the best shopping, where to go for a fabulous night on the town, romantic spots where you can just star gaze, and even reserve tickets to the top museums and shows so you don't waste time in line.
Some of our honeymoon tips:
- Visit destinations known for their romantic atmosphere; Venice, Paris, London, Porto, Cascais, Madeira, Mallorca, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Luzern Bavaria, Sicily, the Greek islands and so many others in Europe are just brimming with romance.
- Have a picnic. It's romantic, and you'll get to enjoy your meal overlooking some of the world's most famous backdrops.
- After your wedding, instead of sending thank you cards, why not send thank you postcards from the different places you visit while on your honeymoon.
- Bring home souvenirs that will remind you of your marriage/honeymoon. This is a perfect time to start a new collection of something together.
- Choose just enough destinations and/or activities to give yourself time to enjoy each one. Keeping things at a leisurely pace will make your honeymoon more enjoyable.
- Don’t be in a rush to see everything. Enjoy special moments and remember you can always go back!
Year after year couples return to us asking for their coordinator to create something totally innovative and thrilling. If you are looking for something different that will impress your future spouse, Euroevents is sure to deliver and our testimonials show it!